G-Shock GA-100A-7AER is an impressive G-Shock watch, this time featuring a dual digital/analogue display that people are often seeking.
I hope you enjoy this GA-100A-7AER review below.
Thewre is a key feature for the watch. Its dual digital/analogue display that a lot of people like to go for. The clever hints of colour work very well on the otherwise white style of the watch in my opinion. The stainless steel casing of the watch is protected by this thick rubber resin that gives the watch its tough durable finish with its G-Shock resistance.
Type Of Crystal
There’s a mineral crystal glass that protects the front of the watch. This is specially hardened to make it resistant to scratches and knocks. A key feature of the mineral glass is its shatter resistance that’s perfect for a watch that’s built with shock resistance in mind.
At the heart of this timepiece is a popular Japanese quartz movement. These are simple movements that are known for their accuracy and reliability. They’re found in many of Casio’s G-Shock range.
The watch has a very bold and durable design to it. The oversized style of G-Shock watches has always been extremely popular for Casio fans. This watch has a casing diameter of 51mm with a thickness of 17mm. That makes it a large and chunky watch, keep in mind that this style may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists though.
As you’d expect, the strap of the watch continues with the tough, durable design. It’s a wide strap with a 22mm width and has a secure double tang clasp. The strap is made of a comfortable rubber resin like the casing surround.
G-Shock are known for their multifunction capabilities and this timepiece is no different. The key feature of this watch is its use of Tough Solar technology. Extra functions of this watch include a world time display, world time display, automatic calendar, countdown timer, 5 alarms, super led light, stopwatch. There’s also a display flasher, that’s a light diode that flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
Water Resistance Rating
The water resistance level of this watch is 200m, this is what you find in many of the G-Shock watches and something I’m always impressed with. A rating of 200m / 20 Bar / 600ft makes this watch suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Band Resin strap, standard length, 25mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing with resin surround, sizing diameter: 53mm and thickness: 17mm.
- Dial Digital/analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Movement Accurate Japanese Quartz movement.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- G-Shock watches are known for the excellent durability & toughness
- Backlight feature for easier reading in dim lit conditions
- Built for shock resistance
- Popular oversized design
- Multi-function watch with stopwatch, alarms, countdown timer, and world time display and more
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- 200m water resistance rating
- Being an oversized watch at 51mm this may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists
My Final Thoughts On This G-Shock GA-100A-7AER Review:
The G-Shock GA-100A-7AER is another one of Casio’s best sellers. These chunky watches are in high demand and with G-Shock’s value for money, you can’t go too far wrong. A lot of people seem to like these dual displays so that’s another useful feature. The only problem with these chunky watches is that they aren’t so suitable for people with smaller wrists.